
Okay, Stephanie V. inspired me with her strange yet funny blog post, so I am posting a link to something along the same lines. The fun thing about blogs is that you can have some insight into the lives of people that you really don't know all that well, but who have great stories to tell. The daughter of my boss, Randy Alcorn, is one such person. I've been a faithful follower of her blog for a while now just because she is so FUNNY. This infamous story from a while back involves her two small children, the bathtub, and excess fruit consumption. Get my drift? (The small child in this particular picture is not one of hers; that happens to be my husband at age 1, and I posted it, well, because it's cute.)
Anyway, I read this story, and it made me cry with laughter and decide I'm not quite ready YET to be a mother. (Cindy, do you have any infamous motherhood stories yet???? So good to hear from you by the way. Miss you, and congrats on baby number 2!)
So if you have a minute, check out Angie's blog: http://dastump.blogspot.com/2007/01/finallya-new-post.html
Stephanie
2 comments:
Yay! You have a blog now! I'm excited!
How funny! I think I haven't gotten any good ones yet. But with a boy, most of the time I tell myself its normal, so I don't freak out! :) Most of the time it is the bouncing off the walls (literally) that I think are my stories. :) No one is really ready for motherhood, until you have no choice I think... I thought I was ready before I had Samuel, but then he arrived and I learned that everything was different than I thought. Thanks! I am excited about #2 too!! :)
Post a Comment